What’s it like to work with us?
Datacruit was created to connect people, data, and society. Staff recruitment has been extremely difficult in recent years. Our goal is to continuously develop this industry and make it easier for recruiters to find the perfect candidate.
We are convinced that we can succeed, and that we can have fun while we work. We have a very high standard of quality that starts with us and our employees. We maintain the exciting, flexible atmosphere of a startup and we always will. That also means we work hard, and sometimes we have long working days or weeks. We believe this is the approach we need if we want to create something exceptional.
What you can look forward to
- You will play a role in developing an advanced web application with international reach.
- You will get to use a wide range of technologies.
- We offer real flexibility, including working hours and home office.
- An office in the heart of Prague on Wenceslas Square with a dynamic startup atmosphere.
- We appreciate hard work, but we also like to have fun.
- Collaborate with leaders on the European market.
- Are you planning a wedding or expecting a baby? Beyond the regular four-week holiday (if you are employed full-time) you will get extra days off.
- For every 36 months you spend with the company, we will reward you with an addition-al month of paid vacation, which you will be required to fill with adventure and rest.
I started to work at Datacruit as a student without any experience, and yet after training my colleagues were not afraid to give me even bigger tasks. Thanks to this trust and friendly atmosphere in the team, I always look forward to what I'm going to work on and what new to learn. The company environment allows me to look under the lid of other departments, so I'm definitely not bored.